Monday, October 16, 2017, 3:30 PM - Friday, October 20, 2017, 9:00 AM
All parents are encouraged/requested to schedule a conference with their child’s teacher during the week of October 16-20. This year, as a way to make it more convenient for parents, we will be offering after school meetings Monday – Wednesday, and meeting from 1-5 PM on Thursday, when school will be dismissed at 12:00 PM. There will be no school on Friday, however, K-8 daycare will be available for a flat-rate fee of $30 and by reservation only. To sign up for a Parent-Teacher Conference, please use our online link BEFORE October 13th.
- Preschool conferences will be scheduled by individual classroom teachers. No child care will be provided.
- K-5 Parent-Teacher Conferences – Register today for a 20 minute conference with your child’s teacher. Use the following link to sign up by date/time. Only sign up for ONE TEACHER per time period. But if you have two children in K-5, sign up for another time period with that sibling’s teacher. Register today at this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054ea8aa2aa1f58-k5parentteacher1
- 6-8 Parent-Teacher Conferences – Register today for a 30 minute conference with all three core middle school teachers. If you have a younger sibling register at the link above. If you have two or more middle school students, please only register for ONE conference time! Register today at this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054ea8aa2aa1f58-middle2
- Friday Daycare Registration (K-8 only!) – There will be no school or conferences on Friday. However, we will offer K-8 daycare from 7 AM – 5 PM for students registered before October 13th. Daycare will be offered at a flat rate fee of $30 per child. No drop ins and no shows will be charged the $30. Register today at this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054ea8aa2aa1f58-allday
These links have also been sent via school email.
Adjusted Schedule for Parent-Teacher Conference Week
In order to make time for teachers to meet with all of the parents, our K-8 school schedule will adjust in the following ways:
- Monday – Wednesday: Normal classes; conferences after school
- Thursday: School dismissed at noon, K-8 daycare available from noon until regular time.
- Friday: No school; special All Day Daycare 7 AM – 5 PM for $30 flat rate fee, register online